Who We're Looking For
Our studio is looking for a senior web & digital designer to execute website and digital campaign design and more. This is a remote position.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio with experience in UX/UI, designing modular websites, and digital campaign design.
- Note: Portfolio should indicate your role on each project and the other creative team members who contributed to and guided your work.
- Have agency experience and be effective and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Have expertise in Figma (Design & Prototyping skills) as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Docs + Slides.
The Ideal Candidate for Smith & Connors is:
- A true collaborator who loves to work with people (even if you also like to work alone).
- Deeply curious and passionate about design and communications.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the work.
- Open to critique and learning from the team.
- Comfortable leaving your ego at the door and putting the work and client first.
- Open to an adaptive and collaborative design process.
Contract Hourly Rate
Hourly rates are dependent on experience and will range from $50 – $80.
About Smith & Connors
We are a brand-focused strategy, design, and website development agency. Our work encompasses brand identity, graphics, websites, branded environments, and communications. The Partners / Directors work directly with clients across disciplines to produce exceptional strategies and assets for our purpose-driven organizations and businesses. We have extremely high standards, employ a collaborative design approach, and run a fast-paced environment. Our ethos: humanity, honesty, directness, clarity, and quality.
Smith & Connors specifically seeks diverse perspectives and ideas among design candidates. We are an inclusive studio committed to equity and diversity. This is an equal employment opportunity open to applicants within the United States.
We are a fully remote team and are open to all US locations.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
You must submit a cover letter including the following:
- Tell us about yourself, your experience, and why you’re interested in applying for this position.
- Let us know if you have specific compensation requirements.
Applications not including a cover letter will not be considered for the position.